- 1 tsp. salt
- 1-1.5 cups warm water
- 60-100 gr. margarine or 1/2 cup oil
- Mix all the ingredients until you get a flexible, not sticky dough. Wrap it and leave to rest for 30 minutes.
- Roll out the balls as thinly as possible.
- Heat a heavy skillet over medium heat. Place a circle of dough in the pan, and fry without oil until it turns golden and you see bubbles.
- Flip the tortilla and fry another half a minute.
When not in use, keep all the tortillas wrapped in a towel, inside a plastic bag. They get dry quite fast, and then you can't roll it without breaking it. If you can't roll them easily, just warm them a bit. You can freeze tortillas in a sealed box for further use.